Hours and Appointments
Dr. Stephen Fry, MD, PC does accept walk-in appointments as the schedule permits; however, for the most convenient service we suggest setting up an appointment to reduce your waiting time as much as possible. The office is open Monday through Friday 8:00AM to Noon and 1:00PM until 5:00 PM. For appointments please call: (480)991-4555
Missed or Cancelled Appointments
Please give 24 hour notice for appointment cancellations. A $25.00 fee is charged for a missed appointment with no notification of cancellation. To cancel or reschedule an appointment call: (480)991-4555
All PPO insurances are accepted. Medicare, Tricare, Access, or HMO insurances are not accepted.
All Schedule Drugs require appointments for refills. For all other medication please contact your pharmacy and they will submit the request to our office. For appointments please call: (480)991-4555
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Notice of Privacy Practices
To our patients: This notice describes how health information about you (as a patient of this practice) may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to your health information. This is required by the Privacy Regulations created as a result of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Our commitment to your privacy
The practice of Dr. Stephen Fry, MD, PC is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your health information. We are required by law to maintain the confidentiality of your health information.
We realize that these laws are complicated, but we must provide you with the following important information:
Use and disclosure of your health information in certain special circumstances
The following circumstances may require us to use or disclose your health information:
- To public health authorities and health oversight agencies that are authorized by law to collect information.
- Lawsuits and similar proceedings in response to a court or administrative order.
- If required to do so by a law enforcement official.
- When necessary to reduce or prevent a serious threat to your health and safety or the health and safety of another individual or the public. We will only make disclosures to a person or organization able to help prevent the threat.
- If you are a member of the U.S. of foreign military forces (including veterans) and if required by the appropriate authorities.
- To federal officials for intelligence and national security activities authorized by law.
- To correctional institutions or law enforcement officials if you are an inmate or under the custody of a law enforcement official.
- For Workers Compensation and similar programs.
Your rights regarding your health information
- Communications: You can request that our practice communicate with you or about your health and related issues in a particular manner or a certain location. For instance, you may ask that we contact you at home rather than work. We will accommodate reasonable requests.
- You can request a restriction in our use or disclosure of your health information for treatment, payment or health care operations. Additionally, you have the right to request that we restrict our disclosure of your health information to only certain individuals involved in your care or the payment for your care, such as family members and friends. We are not required to agree to your request; however, if we do agree we are bound by our agreement except when otherwise required by law, in emergencies or when the information is necessary to treat you.
- You have the right to inspect and obtain a copy of the health information that may be used to make decisions about you, including patient medical records and billing records, but not including psychotherapy notes. You must submit your request in writing to Dr. Stephen Fry, MD, PC.
- You may ask us to amend your health information if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and as long as the information is kept by or for our practice. To request an amendment, your request must be made in writing and submitted to Dr. Stephen Fry, MD, PC.
- Right to copy of this notice. You are entitled to a copy of this Notice of Privacy Practices. You may ask us to give you a copy of this Notice at any time. To obtain a copy of the notice, contact our front desk receptionist.
- Right to file a complaint. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with our practice or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with our practice, please contact our Privacy Officer.
- Right to provide authorization for other uses and disclosures. Our practice will obtain your written authorization for uses and disclosures that are not identified by this notice or permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions regarding this notice or our health information privacy policies, please contact the office.
For more information, please call (480)991-4555. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please contact 911.